The Wizard, The Warlock
Black Magik The Infidel
Once again we linked up with Nahuel Martiniello from Dark Days Design out of Brazil for the newest Black Magik The Infidel Shirt drop.
Bundles Include: 1. Streets on Fire T-Shirt (Front and Back Print) DTG on a Gildan HA00 2. Streets on Fire Flat Brim Denim Baseball Snapback Cap 3. Black Magik The Infidel/Brimstone Lab Sticker Pack (3) 4. 1 Mystery Item (Value $1-$100) 5. Black Magik The Infidel - Streets on Fire (feat. Dead Mike The Assassin) Free Instant Download (MP3/WAV)
Streets on Fire Shirt/Hat Bundles will be available for a limited period of time so hurry up and Order! Limited to 50 Bundles so hurry up and order if you're not a weirdo.
Get that order in now!
365 Days Of Wickedness (feat. RareGem Arie)
Black Magik The Infidel
Drugs, Sex, and the Occult
Black Magik The Infidel
Limited Edition Vinyl (Black) Download
Limited Edition 12-inch Picture Disc Vinyl Record + Card Sleeve Download
All Songs Recorded, Mixed, and Mastered by Tre L.B. at Rock Hill Sound/Metro 37 Recording in Rochester, Michigan. Additional Editing by Snake Eyes Da Great
Executive Producers: Black Magik The Infidel and Snake Eyes Da Great
All Rights Reserved (C) 2020 The Brimstone Lab (P) 2020 The Brimstone Lab
20 Questions with Black Magik The Infidel
Interviewed by Snake Eyes Da Great
1. How long have you been in the music business and how did you get started in the first place?
I've been going hard in this business for almost 30 years now.
2. Who were the first musical influences that you can remember?
Screaming Jay Hawkins, George Clinton, The Gap Band, Rick James, and Issac Hayes.
3. Which artists are you currently listening to?
Butcher's Harem, Scum, Lucifer Menace, Mastamind, and Esham.
4. Where did the moniker/stage name come from?
It was in 9th grade since class on the bottom of a poster as the production company that made it, and I'm sitting there thinking that would be the perfect description of the way I envisioned my music would sound at that time.
5. What are your thoughts on visual media and Youtube? Do you have any videos published for fans to see?
Hell yeah, just search Black Magik the Infidel or The Brimstone Lab and go from there.
6. Which do you ultimately prefer? Entertaining a live audience or creating songs in a studio environment?
Wow, tough question because I get a lot of satisfaction out of both. But if I had to pick one I would say performing live.
7. Tell us something about your lyrics and music production on your releases. Which part of these processes do you handle personally, and which do you outsource, if any?
My lyrics come from all types of inspiration and are co-written with Satan. When it comes to beats I'll either make them or if I hear something dope I'll lease or buy it. My goal is to just make hits.
8 What is the title of your latest music release and where can fans find it?
My new album is called Drugs, Sex, & the Occult and it dropped May 1st, 2020 everywhere.
9. Who did you collaborate with on your latest release and what do you think makes this recording special and a must-have for fans of the genre?
The Brimstone Family: Swing Dee Diablo, Dead Mike, Ouija Board Bricks, Hellusin8, T.L. Creep, and The Archetype. Being that this is my 4th solo album it's so much more polished lyrically and musically. Any horrorcore dark hip hop fan will love this release all you gotta do is sit back and listen and let the music do the talking.
10. Which ingredient do you think makes you special and unique as a performing artist in a genre thriving with newcomers?
My experience and musicianship. Plus if you like it dark and wicked, well I'm the darkest there is. Period!
11. Which aspect of being an independent artist and the music-making process excites you most and which aspect discourages you most?
I love it all it's in my blood, none of it discourages me.
12. Do you have a management team to advise you or do you control everything by yourself?
I make all final decisions but the mighty Brimstone Lab handles most of what I do.
13. How do you achieve your sound? Do you work from a private recording environment or do you use a commercial sound studio?
As far as my sound and style go I just make what comes naturally. Which is the most extreme, insane, wicked, explicit, shit I possibly can. The recording studio I did my latest album at was Rock Hill Sound in Rochester, Michigan and it was engineered by the dope as fuck Tre Lb.
14. The best piece of advice in this business you actually followed so far, and one you didn’t follow, but now know for sure that you should have?
Don't burn any bridges because chances are you'll have to cross them again. So far in this business, I really don't have any regrets.
15. How did you team up with The Brimstone Lab record label?
Around 2015 Swing Dee Diablo was trying to get a hold of me to put out some songs we did back in the day. When he finally did get a hold of me, we put those songs out and dropped my first solo album "If It Ain't Wicked... It Ain't Shit!!! and we've been rocking ever since.
16. Do you consider the Internet and all the social media websites, as fundamental to your career, and indie music in general?
Oh yeah for sure without the internet an independent artist would die in today's music market.
17. If someone has never heard your music, which keywords would you personally use to describe your overall sound and style?
Wicked, Evil, Satanic, Demonic.
18. Straight off the top of your head, how would you describe the current state of the Hip-hop, R&B, and Rap industry in general?
Hip Hop now is all skinny jeans, bright colors, dope fiends, and homos. What happened to that street shit that grit. That be a man and proud to be black shit. Fuck R&B altogether plain and simple, that shit sissy music.
19. As you work your way through your career, which more than any other fires-up your imagination – A Grammy award, Platinum music sales, or any other tangible milestone?
Fuck a Grammy I'm way too heavy for them, but platinum sales would be one hell of a milestone though. Also a year or longer world tour be pretty fucking cool.
20. What is the ONE thing you are NOT willing or prepared to do EVER, in your quest to achieve a successful musical career?
No gay shit.
Drugs, Sex, and the Occult T-Shirt
- 150 g/m2 (4.5 oz per sq yd). 100% Cotton Preshrunk Ring Spun Jersey Knit.
- Seamless double stitched 2cm neckband - will retain shape.
- Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and style.
- Sleeves and bottom hems are double stitched for strength and durability.
- Quarter-turned for a neat finish.
- Sizes: S,M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL.
Black Magik The Infidel Mouth Mask
Featuring elastic ear loop, this mouth mask is large enough for covering nose and mouth, and is very comfortable to wear. • 6oz. Made of 100% polyester. • High elastic ear loop for comfortable wear. • Large enough for covering nose and mouth. • Advanced printing technology, presenting vivid images. • Easy inserting filter chip, but not including filter chip. • We recommend Small Size to kids aged 0 - 6 years and Medium Size to kids aged 6 - 12 years.
Black Magik The Infidel Drugs Sex Occult Hoodie
586g/m2 (20.93 oz per sq yd). Polyester 94%, Spandex 6%, super soft. Personalized classic-cut hoodie for Men, comfortable and stylish. Features pronounced sleeve cuffs, prominent waistband hem and kangaroo pocket fringes. Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and style. Perfect for Dark Rituals. *Sizes: S,M,L,XL,XXL
Black Magik The Infidel Rectangle Jigsaw Puzzle (Set of 110 Pieces)
Keep the kids fucking quiet with a eye-catching puzzle. This jigsaw can be a perfect gift for your family or friends while the virus takes over the world. • Recycled extra-strong cardboard. • One side printing. Solid color back side. • Measures approximately 9.65"(Length) x 7.52"(Width)(24.51cm x 19.10cm).
Black Magik the Infidel All Over Print Bucket Hat
Made from premium cotton, this classic Hat adds another layer of cool to your Lame ass Life.
• 8.82 Oz. Made from premium cotton. • Customize top, sides and brim. • Eyelets for breathability. • Size(approx): Brim:2.44", Side:3.00", Perimeter(top):20.08", Perimeter(brim):34.25". • Perfect for outdoor activities like zombie hunting. • Please wash it gently by hand for keeping its shape.
@BlackMagikTheInfidel All Over Print Balaclava
Breathability, absorbency, wicket, and durable, this @BlackMagikTheInfidel balaclava is perfect for covering nose and mouth during this Covid-19 shit.
• Made of 100% polyester, breathable & quick drying. • Perfect for Murders, skiing, motorcycling, avoiding the Rona, and mountain climbing. • Very soft, wrinkle free. Lightweight. Stay Warm and Dry. • Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Black Magik the Infidel All Over Print Snapback Hat
• 3.88 Oz. Made from premium cotton. • Flat brim, 6 Panels, black stitch lines only. • Size(approx)Brim:2.95"; Crown:4.72"; Circumference:23.23-25.19". • Adjustable snap back closure for great fit. • Suitable for casual, hip-hop, sports, summer beach activities, and satanic parties. • Please wash it gently by hand for keeping its shape. • There is a slight chromatic aberration between the front panel and other panels caused by the different materials.
This All Over Print Hoodie with a classic look features a drawstring hood that will keep you from feeling cold. Breathable and extra thick for added warmth. Only 20 Made so get one now! 54.99
• 20.67 Oz. Polyester 94%, Spandex 6%.
• Features drawstring hood, long sleeves, elastic sleeve cuff and waistband. • Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.